Sunday, July 18, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Ninety Nine...

Wow! Day One Hundred Ninety Nine already! Where are the days going? I slept really late this morning, and got up and gave the chickens fresh water and feed, and they are set for a while now. I also went out and fed the cattle, not that they needed to be fed (they have plenty of grass in the fields) but they like the cubes every now and then. In the winter time, we need to feed them twice a week, and they go through a bale of hay every week as well. The summer (well, this summer anyway) is a great time for economies. This is a photo of Violet (our first born) and her calf Violet's Fawn. Violet is a very small heifer but she seemingly had no trouble with her calf, both are happy and healthy.

I went into Austin for a while today, and tried meeting with a couple clients from Washington State, but they were not available when I went by their sons home. I then went into the office, got some work done, and then headed off to Red Rock to make another survey of the farm there. The second visit was worse than the first, and I realize there is a lot of work to do down there before it will sell, so I have my work cut out for me.

I made it home about 2:30, and went down for a nap for a few minutes. When I got up, I went out and cut the grass in the front, and then came in to do a little bit of work in the office, and then we watched the news. We just got home from Georgetown, where we went to dinner at Souper Salads (we had a coupon).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COUPONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment