Friday, July 30, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Eleven...

The drive in to the office this morning was met with this view of the sun coming up as seen from my side view mirror. GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

A great day for getting things done. I actually can see the top of my desk now. I did not leave the office from the time I got in this morning, until the time I left this afternoon. Other than the fact that I had no lunch, it was all good.

No issues other than those that you usually expect on a Friday, but overall it was a pretty darn good day. Tomorrow looks like it will be a busy one, and not too sure what Sunday will bring. I think I might try and talk Jody into going on an excursion, but a lot will depend on how much stuff I get done. There are things to do with the cattle, grass to cut, this-and-that!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BALLS OF FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment