Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Two...

Today was a great day. I got into the office just a little bit late this morning, just at 8 o'clock, and got a few things on my desk tidied up. At about 9:15 I headed off to our first Austin Leader's Master Mind meeting. A group of us that were all on the same team in the Leader's Choice Program decided to continue our camaraderie and learning by forming a Master Mind group. We are going to meet every other month and exchange ideas and information that can help us all in our careers. The free exchange of information; the best kind of peer sharing!

After that, I was headed off to the Board of REALTORS for a luncheon meeting with an unnamed State Senator that seems to have had a scheduling conflict, so the good Senator did not attend. I expect we will try to get his office to reschedule that one.

Then it was back to the office, and more work to get done. I had a 5 o'clock appointment, and that appointment went well, and hopefully it will bring another piece of business our company way.

Tomorrow is a breakfast meeting at the Board and then it is my day to do Meals-on-Wheels. I always enjoy that, and look forward to it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SENATORS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment