Friday, July 2, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Eighty Three...

Well, maybe today is the day. When I left for the office this morning, it was beginning to sprinkle at the house. As I drove further, it was raining harder, which is on surprise at all. The further we get from our house (lately) the more it is raining. It has been raining everywhere BUT at our house. Whatever...

Give me Liberty or give me Rain. Or, give me Liberty AND give me Rain. Well, we finally did get some measurable rain today, and so are now just under one inch of rain for the day. SWEET! That will help things around here a lot!

We had a new agent join our little group today. His name is Shane, and he is a relatively recently licensed REALTOR, and he will be a tremendous asset to our company. I will let you all know of his progress and successes. Welcome Shane!

I left the office relatively early this afternoon, I had a few errands to get taken care of, one of which was to get my car serviced, but they were not taking any more customers when I got there, so I will try that again tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment