Thursday, July 29, 2010

2010 - Day Two Hundred Ten...

Meetings are done for this week, and I think I may only have meeting next week (outside the regular office type things) and on Friday I am teaching one class. SO, it looks like I will have a relatively calm week. I say that now, but things have a tendency to change rather quickly.

I was happy with the meeting today at the Board, more very interesting stuff, and I am happy to be involved and to be able to learn about our Association and how difficult it is to keep it moving forward. Lots of thinking and planning, and lots of dedication from lots of people.

Made it into the office this afternoon, and did a bit more power real estate. No real traffic problems on the way home, either. Pretty darn smooth sailing. Once I got home, I sat down to watch the news with Jody, and pretty soon I was out like a light. That is pretty typical of me, I almost always take a 10 or 15 minute nap if I am watching the evening news. My dad used to do the same thing!

Jody and I went into Taylor for dinner this evening. We tried out a new restaurant (at least it is new to us) called Mimosa, and it was very nice. I had the chicken fried steak, and Jody had a small portion of trout. Both were very good. There is also a restaurant in Taylor that we want to try called Ricoco's. Maybe next week.

A full day in the office tomorrow, that will be a change. Then not too sure what the weekend will bring quite yet.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MIMOSA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment