Monday, December 20, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Four...

Long day, short entry! I did not sleep particularly well last night, I think it was because I had some VERY STRONG coffee late in the afternoon, and so I was somewhat wired! Anyway, I got up as usual, and did my usual things, and went to the office (as usual) and did the usual things. BUT, I also had to go to the Post Office, where it was a MADHOUSE! However, as you can see by this photo of the line, I REALLY lucked out, and all I wanted to do was buy stamps, and they opened up a special line, just for that. I had to make another trip to the Post Office, but I decided to stop at the Georgetown Post Office on the way home, and it was MUCH more civilized!

Four eggs from the girls today, and all is well there. Jody and I headed off back to Hutto this afternoon, and came home with a surprise. I will tell you if you ask me.


Late, late, late, and I barely have time to finish my wine before I call it a night.


Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW TOYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment