Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Six...

Well the temperature turned cooler today, and I was not at all prepared for it. I was thinking it was supposed to be in the mid-60's with sunshine, not mid-60's and gloomy and looking like it was going to snow at any minute. So, I was wishing I had a jacket with me, or at least had dressed with a long sleeved shirt. BUT, no matter what the current weather situation, these roses that we planted in front of the garage are just a bloomin' their little hearts out. They are so very pretty even if everything around them is gloomy.

Well...guess whose car has already been recalled. And, as of this writing, I have not even had it 48 hours yet! Maybe 'recall' is a little bit harsh, but I had a call from the Service Manager at the dealership this morning. It seems the dealership had a call from GM in Detroit that a few 'minor' adjustments needed to be made on the car and when would be a convenient time for me to stop by? AND to make up for my inconvenience, they would give me a $100 credit towards any future service AND provide me with a car to drive while I was waiting. They said it would take a couple hours to make the 'adjustments'. So, CHRIS, if you are reading this, do you want to stop by the dealer around 2 o'clock tomorrow and I will buy you a drink? Or you could introduce me to the Downtown Cafe...or whatever, if you are going to be in the 'hood, that would be fun!

Three eggs from the girls today, and all is well. Looking forward to a half-day tomorrow; a couple errands to run, a luncheon appointment and then taking my car to the shop.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RECALLS ALREADY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment