Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Thirty Five...

I am having a little bit of trouble keeping up with the days. I know today is Wednesday, but I have to keep reminding myself of that fact. And a week ago tomorrow was Thanksgiving, right? Seems like it was a month ago. Time is flying, and sometimes it seems to stand still. Whatever... ANYWAY, this photo is kind of what I wanted to do for the milestone day yesterday, but I was too lazy to get up off my big-fat-chair and go to the HEB to find the candles for the 'in-store' photo shoot. It seems to all be about convenience these days, doesn't it?

This is a photo of our Christmas cactus that is just now beginning to bloom. I don't remember if I got this cactus last year or the year before, but it is a beauty, and I bought it at CostCo, I remember that much. It is covered up with buds, and it is really going to be spectacular when it gets into full bloom.

Okay, just for the record, I need to confess to (sometimes) being a bad chicken daddy. I did not open the girls door from the coop this morning, because it was extra cold. I waited until I was leaving for work, thinking it would be a little bit warmer. When I got out there, I discovered I had not closed the door last night and totally forgot to put the girls to bed. So, they went all night exposed to who-knows-what, but they made it with no obvious problems. Good chickens, strong chickens.

I had a few meetings at the Board today, and this if how I felt. Pretty darn awesome. Why fight it? No real need, that is for sure.

Tomorrow is my Meals-On-Wheels day, and I am looking forward to that. I really like delivering to clients, some of whom have been on my route for many years. I have really good relationships with many of them, and that is very rewarding.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLD CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment