Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Forty Four...

This is pitiful. It is 9:30 in the evening, and I can hardly hold my eyes open. Given, it has been a long day, but I should be able to stay conscious til at least 10 o'clock, but I am not going to push this, I am going to cave to what my body is trying to tell me, finish this entry, have a Popsicle and go to bed.

Early day, did all the usual things, went to the office, got some work done and headed off to the Board to give a brief TREPAC presentation to new Board members. Then a 10:30 meeting, and then teaching class from 1 o'clock til a little after four. Drove home, sat a while, fed the girls, put the girls to bed (Jody collected four eggs today) and then Jody and I went back into Austin.

Tonight was Carrie's annual Holiday Gathering, and we arrived about 7:30 (we were not first this time) and had a wonderful time. Many of the folks at Carrie's are people we see only once a year. Lots of folks there, but we left early (FIFO) of course because we had a ways to drive back. This is a photo of Jody, me and Carrie.

Not too much trouble getting home, although there were lots of folks on the roads, the shopping centers, etc. ALSO lots of cops on the Interstate. LET MY PEOPLE DRIVE FAST!

Tomorrow will be a sleeping in day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OUT AFTER DARK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment