Thursday, December 9, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Forty Three...

Say hello to my new little friend! Furby was a popular electronic robotic toy resembling a hamster/owl-like creature which went through a period of being a "must-have" toy following its launch in the holiday season of 1998, with continual sales until 2000. One of our agents brought this into the office today and said she was going to post it on EBay, but I lassoed it and claimed it. I offered her a dollar (cash, which I thought was a fair offer) but she is holding out for more. I am thinking of starting a contest of folks who read these diaries to name my new little friend, and each vote is a dollar, so I can afford to keep the little guy or girl. What do you think? Any suggestions for a name?

A really good day at the office, beginning with the PM meeting in the AM. Then it was on to Meals-On-Wheels, then the first of two scheduled telephone calls. The problem is, I worked through the second scheduled call, and totally forgot about it. I am sometimes such a loser. I did not remember it until 10 minutes after it was over. I am totally embarrassed and will have to pay for that lack of remembering. I wonder if it is age-related?

OKAY, they are here, and we have already received the follow-up call that the propane converter and final installation will be preformed tomorrow. They are really pretty (kind of like me), and I can only hope they preform as good as they look. That is sometimes my problem, I look good but don't work that wonderfully. Jody already has a full day of washing and drying planned for tomorrow, and he has already read all the instruction manuals TWICE!

Tomorrow will be a really great day. I will be in the office early to get some work done, and then head off to the Board; 10 o'clock speaking engagement to new members of the Board, 10:30 PAC meeting and 1 o'clock NAR Ethics class. I LOVE teaching Ethics, and I ALWAYS enjoy teaching those classes. It will truly be a great day.

AND, to top off an already great day, my business partner Carrie will be hosting her annual Holiday get-together, and that is ALWAYS a lot of fun. The only problem is, I am old and go to bead early, so I almost always cut out early! We will see, I may surprise everyone!

How about this sunset? I was heading out to put the girls to bed, and this sunset was over before you could say Jack Robinson! Things change quickly in the stratospheres! The girls only produced three eggs today, and one more broken egg. Someone is really being taken by surprise lately, and we think the cooler weather is affecting the production, which we expected according to everything we had read about chickens. Oh, and if you happened to watch 'Modern Family' last night, I feed kind of like the parents of the adopted child...I was putting the girls to bed, and one of the girls was not ready and she tried to take a plug out of my finger. I know I am sweet, but this is ridiculous!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLEAN CLOTHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment