Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Sixty Two...

Okay, well there is still a lot to learn about all things electric-carish. When I got to the office today, I determined that the GFCI had tripped on the plug I was using to charge the car, and that accounts for the malfunction yesterday. Everything went very well today, thank you very much. By lunch time, I had about 17 miles on the charge, so I went out and did some errands, and I stopped by the Whole Foods Market to check out their charging station. Well, to make a long story less boring, the charging station was not working on the 240 volt system, and I was not going to use the 110 volt, so it was all pretty much a bust. BUT, since this is a FREE SERVICE that Whole Foods Market is offering, I cannot really complain. I can however, say that the folks that put in the charging station need to communicate better and let folks know their service is out-of-order. This could turn out to be a big deal in the future of plug-in vehicles.

Got some good work done in the office, although it is ghostly slow this last week of the year. Once I got home, there was a minor emergency at one of our managed properties, which necessitated my going BACK into the city, and I just now got home. Another reason that a 240 volt charging station would come in handy. All good things will happen at the appropriate time.

The girls gave us four eggs today, and they were not loosed from their pen because it was a really ugly misting raining kind of day. By the time I got out there with their food (about 5:30) they had pretty much called it a night, and were all on their roost. They did brave the weather and get some of the bread and other goodies I took out to them.

Time for beddy-bye! Let's not even get started about bed-bugs.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROUND-TRIPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment