Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Fifty Two...

Today was really a pretty darned good day. Special congratulations go today to Miguel and his wonderful and lovely bride Sarah. Jody and I have known Miguel for a few years, and he is a wonderful young man. He called us about a week ago to invite us to his wedding. It was a very nice ceremony, and I was kind of the stand-in-photographer for a while, and had really never seen a wedding from the angle of a photographer. Very fun, and I enjoyed it. Jody and I both were honored to have been invited, and we wish them years and years of happiness together. We also got to see our friends Roy and Sharon at the wedding. They live in Smithville, and we do not get to see them often enough. We had a good chance to talk and catch up just a little bit, but not enough! I think it was a little bit stressful for the bride and groom, and they were happy that it was over and they could finally just enjoy their guests and their future!

Started the day out with an egg loaf, and it was DELICIOUS, even if I do say so myself. After breakfast, I went into Austin; I had some things I needed to deliver to Konrad (the Round Rock Honey guy), and then I needed to stop at a clients property and then needed to go into the office. As it turned out, just as I was getting off the exit to go to my clients home, she called me from the airport to report that she had (in her haste to get to the airport) forgotten to leave the package for me. Not a big deal, since I was heading into the office anyway.

Once I got home, I went out to turn the water back on for the cattle; they were enjoying the sunshine, and as you can see from this photo, nine out of ten cattle agree that it was a very nice day in the country. In this case, all the cattle are in this photo except for Orchid, who is over to the right just out of range.

After this, we headed into Georgetown for spoilers, and then to the HEB to pick up a few things on Jody's grocery list. When we got home, I let the chickens out to roam around, and then went back to feed the cattle and take a fresh bale of hay out to them. After that, I went inside and took a really short nap, and then had to get started getting ready for the wedding.

Tomorrow is another day!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WEDDED BLISS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment