Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 - Day Three Hundred Sixth One...

Okay, a wonderful day was had by all. Well, maybe not all, but a lot of people had a wonderful day today. I was one of them! Thank you very much...

This is a photo of the last part of my lunch. The first part of the lunch was pretty much the same as this part, just more if the burger. AND, the first part of the lunch did not have a 'Happy-Face' garnish fashioned out of the tomato, onions and pickles by Carrie! HOWEVER, a good time was had by all. All of this has no real meaning, other to proclaim that the diet is still active, and I (gloat, gloat) have a head-start on millions of people across the country. The first week is generally the hardest (remember when you quit smoking), and I am WAY past the first week. Oh, and you also need to remember, everything (and anything) is okay in moderation. Just tell them I said so...

A good traffic day today going into town. HOWEVER, there was a malfunction on charging the car today, and I will have to pay closer attention tomorrow when I get to the office. I had the car charging for about six hours, and I only got about three miles worth of charge. I was expecting about 15 to 20 miles of charge for that length of time. As I said, I have to pay better attention tomorrow. Another interesting thing is, whenever I disconnect the charger before the charge cycle is complete, it sends a text message to my phone saying the charging has been interrupted. No text message from the car to me, so there was obviously something I did wrong. I will pay better attention.

HOWEVER, even when I am on the generator power, it is averaging about 44 miles per gallon, so there is nothing to complain about. I just want to average more miles on electricity than via the gasoline generator. I will learn all the tricks to this before too much longer (I hope).

I went and visited a very dear friend this afternoon on the way home, and that was delightful. I have been totally embarrassed because it has been so long between visits, but now all is good, and I am starting fresh.

I have come to the conclusion that it takes chicken-energy to make eggs, and it also takes chicken-energy for them to stay warm. SO, it makes perfectly good sense to me that the egg production is decreased when it is cold outside. If any of you are chicken experts, please either confirm of disagree with my obviously inspired theory of chicken-energy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CHICKEN-ENERGY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment