Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Forty Nine; Sunday...

Today has been a really productive day. I am very happy to have gotten so much work done at the farm. The work will never really EVER be done, but at least I can see that I have made progress. Lots of weed pulling, grass cutting 'at', brush hauling, stump grinding, cattle feeding, and lots of this-and-thatting.

In the middle of all of it, there was a trip to Dairy Queen. Hot fudge sundaes all around. We are still working on the Gift Certificate a friend gave me, so we have several more trips to the DQ before that will be gone. Made a stop at Home Depot while we were in Georgetown, so I could get more dowels for the bottle tree out front, and then we went to HEB where I got a NOAA Weather Radio, in case of alarming weather possibilities while we are sleeping. I expect any day now we will find the TWO NOAA Radios we have somewhere in a box. I also expect they will both be in the NEXT box we open.

Very proud of the accomplishments, and this is a photo of my 'To-Done' list. I got most everything checked off the list. Happy camper here, that is for sure.

Tomorrow I will give you my new theory on weeds, today I am too tired.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TO-DONE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment