Friday, May 27, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Forty Seven; Friday...

I love Friday, but Friday is fickle. I have this on-again-off-again thing working with Friday. I am in love with Friday, and then you wake up and Friday is gone. Friday really never sticks around long enough for you to tire or become bored, maybe that is really the answer to a long-term relationship. Not sure. All I know for sure is, I keep opening myself up and taking the big chance with Friday, and I get dumped time-and-time again. Kind of like Charlie Brown, Lucy and the football. Never gonna happen...

A good day at the office today, getting things done and caught up for the long weekend. Try your best to remember what Memorial Day is all about, not just another reason for another hot dog and beans.

We went to lunch today at Red's Porch, very good as always. I had a burger (no top bun, just the bottom bun) and fries. I probably could have done without the fries, but they were dee-lish! It was me, Carrie, Tom and Karla. A good time was had by all, and it is really nice that we all like each other and get along with each other. Everyone is looking forward to the long weekend, and next week will start a couple months of chaos. Busy Season!

I left the office at about three o'clock this afternoon. It was not a good start to my commute home to encounter a wreck just about four blocks from the office. It only took me about ten minutes to get through it, so that was not terrible, and I do not think anyone was hurt, at least it did not look like it. Once I got onto the Interstate, the thermometer in my car was displaying 106 degrees. And the weather prognosticator was saying we would have a couple of cool days. I think he missed his mark.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOT ALREADY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment