Wednesday, May 18, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Thirty Eight; Wednesday...

I am glad today is Wednesday, because if it was Thursday, I would be in deep do-do. There are a few things I still need to accomplish before Friday, so that gives me all day (okay, it gives me some time on) Thursday to get that stuff done. You remember my to-do lists from yesterday, I am down to only a couple things left, and I am pretty much managing to keep current stuff current. Of course, along with a lot of help from Tom and Karla in the office. Let's make that perfectly clear...

This is what a chicken with no head looks like. Actually, the chicken has a head, it just had its head in the dogs' water bowl, and from my vantage point it looked pretty interesting, so I thought I would share.

I had a meeting first thing this morning at the Board, and I made it to the office in time to see MOST of a webinar from the Texas Association of REALTORS. Good work from the association, and that is always appreciated.

Had lunch with an attorney friend (Hi Tom) and we talked about a couple things we can help each other with, and that was very nice. Freddie's on South First is the best place I know that serves Sweet Potato Fries - DELICIOUS!

Got back to the office, worked a couple lease applications, got one sale contract completed, and life continues to be approaching a loftier plane. WHAT? Whatever...

I left the office today at about 20 minutes after four, and it was not too terrible until I came upon this un-wreck just south of Georgetown. There were two police cars and cones in the road for (what appeared to be nothing more than) a stalled car. The guy driving the car looked like he had on a USPS uniform, so that could explain a lot. ANYWAY, there was a HUGE back-up of traffic, and it is really extraordinary for traffic to back up that far north. Generally, once you get past Round Rock, it is pretty smooth sailing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CONGESTION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment