Thursday, May 5, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Twenty Five; Thursday...

Part of the problem is that I did not sleep that well last night, and I had too much coffee this morning. SO, i feel like I was pretty manic most of the day; on a mission!

After the property management meeting this morning, I did my Meals-On-Wheels delivery, always a nice experience for me. Pretty much ensconced with the same six clients, only one of which is an original client from when I moved my pick-up location. I may have been delivering from this site for about seven years now, it does not seem like it could possibly have been that long.

After I delivered my route, I broke down and put gas in the car. I could have easily gone another fifty miles (I think, but I am chicken) AND when I went to the Board this afternoon, I found one of the two parking spaces I can take advantage of (close enough to a 110 outlet for me to plug in) available (it was a squeeze) and picked up another charge good for 16 miles. BUT, I wussed out and got gas (I have never EVER run out of gas in a car) just to be on the safe side. AND maybe it will leave me a little bit of room to break this record I have set for myself. I went eleven days between fill-ups, and I went 1162 miles on that tank of gas. A personal best for me! 122.8 miles per gallon, but who is paying attention. I cannot wait until there are more public charging stations around and I can really HYPER-MILE it.

Preparing to get prepared for my trip to DC next week. Trying to make sure I have everything in order. Making lists of stuff to take. We should start a pool on what I will forget that is most important!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 122.8 MILES PER GALLON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment