Thursday, May 26, 2011

2011 - Day One Hundred Forty Six; Thursday...

This post will be short and sweet because I am tired. I am tired because I am old and I do not know when to say enough. It seems I can spell it, I just can't say it.

A pretty busy day today, but before I talk about that, let's talk about these cool clouds that I photographed last night. They were really interesting, especially with the sun hitting the tops. We think these clouds were actually about sixty or more miles away, around Bastrop and Smithville. That is where the storms were last night, and we think these clouds were causing all the trouble they had. Pretty from here, not so much if you were under them.

One of the things I did today was to attend a reception for the ABoR Foundation. I was not really aware of the intent of the reception, but they actually awarded the scholarships to several area high school seniors. Our company provided two scholarships, so it was a real treat to be there and see the certificates awarded. This is a picture of Kate that takes many of the photographs for the Board of REALTORS. The worm has turned on this one, and she is the subject of the digital lens this time. Thanks Kate, for all you do for us and our Association.

There is a lot more I could talk about, but I will wait till another day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SCHOLARSHIPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment