Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2013 - Day 155/210 - Tuesday...

Don't tell the girls, but we had bar-b-cued chicken for dinner tonight.  It is really (maybe) not as bad as it sounds, because we do not think it was any chickens they new, but you never know about chickens.  Ever since I put that old computer in the front barn and they figured out how to log on to the Internet, there has not been a minutes peace. Sheesh...

Today was a pretty darned good day, all things considered.  I actually stayed in bed later than I had intended, and did not get up until almost 5:30.  That made for a little bit of rushing around to get into the proper traffic window.  So far I have really not noticed any decrease in morning traffic, so maybe that will happen next week.  I hope...

I did have a couple meetings to get to late morning and early afternoon and those were pretty successful.  There was also a closing today, but I was not able to make that and my very good client was generous in understanding.  All went well, however, so all is good.

I also got the mirror replaced on my car this afternoon, which is wonderful.  If you have a fractured rear-view mirror on your car, it will result in some pretty interesting sights.  Kind of like a kaleidoscope, only more dangerous.  It also gives new meaning to 'tripping down the highway'.  I never really considered how much I took that little piece of reflective glass for granted, but it is a really necessary piece of equipment, and works much better when it is in one piece.

All the girls are doing nicely, no mutinies happening in the coop.  It is interesting to see them all in one coop.  The most difficult part so far is taking the evening count.  31 girls on a series of roosts, pretty interesting. 

I think I have a day in the office planned for tomorrow.  Meetings on Thursday, and a pretty fun Friday.  I will let you know how it all works out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BAR-B-CUE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment