Sunday, June 23, 2013

2013 - Day 174/191 - Sunday...

Totally useless trivia, but farts are funny, I don't care who you are!  Who cut the tofu?  Soybeans produce more flatulence than any other bean.

If this is Sunday, it must be chore day!  I stayed in bed as long as I could with the cat desperately pleading that she was going to starve to death if she was not immediately fed.  Once I was up, I did the normal things and looked for the HUMONGOUS moon and found it to be hidden by the clouds.  I thought it was supposed to be best viewing at 6AM our time, but the photos I have seen online (from last night) were much better than anything it could have been this morning.  There is supposed to be another opportunity this evening at 8:56, so I will try to catch it.  I got a little bit carried away with the pile of eggs this morning, but they were good indeed.

I got the chicken coop cleaned out, grass cut, cattle fed, and a lot of this and thats.  Miguel came out to help, and that was nice.  Our friend Steve came out to borrow the trailer, and he also took out some cactus from the front path that was obstructing traffic, so that was good.  Sundays are big days for chores, but I kind of have come to plan my weekends that way, it has to get done.

This is a picture of Carrie's cow Domino, who, no matter what anyone says obviously has enough smarts to hang out in the tank when it is pushing 100 degrees.  We actually have not had an official 100 degree temperature reading in Austin so far this year, but it has been plenty close.

Tomorrow is the start of another week.  Hang on!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WET COWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment