Friday, June 14, 2013

2013 - Day 165/200 - Friday...

Chicken and egg trivia of the day (and this is the last one because it is boring me do tears)...

During the spring (vernal) equinox (about March 21), it is said that an egg will stand on its small end. Although some people have reported success, it is not known whether such results were due to the equinox or to the peculiarities of that particular egg.
I did not get my nap out last night (this morning) so I am planning to make up for that between now and my next post to this journal.

At the office today, we all decided to have bar-b-cue, and Liz went down the street to pick it up for us from the bar-b-cue trailer.  I asked for four slices of brisket and some potato salad.  This is what four slices of brisket and the potato salad looked like.  I ate one slice of the brisket (and all the potato salad) and brought the rest of it home for me and Jody to share.  That was A LOT of very delicious brisket.

A good day in the office, I had a couple appointments, so all went well, AND it was Friday.  I am totally looking forward to the weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BAR-B-CUE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment