Tuesday, June 25, 2013

2013 - Day 176/189 - Tuesday...

Useless Trivia for the Day:  Studies have identified common reported themes in dreams including situations relating to school, being chased, sexual experiences, falling, arriving late, death, teeth falling out, flying and car accidents.

Added Bonus Trivia:  I think I have dreamt about all of the above, and then some.  Wink, Wink, Wink.  And some are beginning to occur more frequently the older I get.  Give it your best guess, and I will let you know if you are really THAT interested.

When I was still involved in psychological counseling (for the betterment of mankind only) I had a dream that I was an old used Cadillac.  The psychological counselor (who, in four years NEVER uttered my name, but that is for another post when I have more time) asked me how that felt to be an old used Cadillac, what was I feeling in that dream.  I told him that my motor was running well, I just needed a little bit of body work.  Well, he took off with that, and that fed him for about six weeks.  This period of my life did not end well for that practitioner, but that is yet another story for yet another time.

I for one am beginning to get PIS*ED of about not getting my naps out during the night, and it is only on the weekends that I can nap during the day, and I take FULL advantage of that.  I have been up today since 3 AM, not because I could not sleep (particularly) but because the CAT was wandering the house MEOWING at the top of her lungs.  The cat is old and one of her afflictions is that she is deaf, so she may or may not be aware that she is meowing, and she may or may not think she is catter-wallering very loudly (because in her case she actually cannot hear herself think), but Jody and I can certainly hear her.  Of course, I hear her, wake up, toss, turn, roll over, toss some more, and start thinking of all the doom and gloom that can happen and I cannot go back to sleep so I might as well just get up and log-on to FaceBook to see who else is not sleeping, and you would be surprised to see how many of you that is.  I think next time I will take a count.  I'll get back to you on that.

Wake fullness in the middle of the night is also the perfect time to self-diagnose that little pain you don't otherwise pay attention, and you have time to convince yourself that you have bone cancer of the leg, or that I (in my case) should wake Jody up because I am convinced that this is a heart-attack because it really hurts. 

Well, I can honestly say that this was not where this entry was headed when I was composing it in my head during the day, but I think it took an interesting turn.  Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DREAMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment