Saturday, June 15, 2013

2013 - Day 166/199 - Saturday...

In every episode of Seinfeld there's a superman somewhere.

I stayed in bed until almost 6:30 this morning, and have practiced sleeping for a good part of the day.  I had big intentions of cutting some grass, but I went outside and it was hot and humid, so I changed my mind and went to take a nap.

This is a picture of a squirrel that I came upon last night at the arbor where the passion vines are.  He (or maybe she) was lolling about on the arbor and we were both quite surprised to see the other.  Neither of us made any sudden moves, but he (or she) did move over into a tree adjacent to the arbor so I could make an attempt to take the photo.  I think if you squint your eyes just right you can probably see him (or her). 

Jody and I did go into Georgetown this afternoon for lunch at Schlotzsky's, and then on to Home Depot where I bought hundred dollars worth of stuff to make more nesting boxes for the girls.  I think I have enough supplies to make eight more boxes (with probably some supplies left over.  I will let you know how it goes tomorrow, expecting that I will actually get the project started.  It might be warm and humid again in the morning, so who knows what will happen.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SQUIRRELS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment