Monday, June 10, 2013

2013 - Day 161/204 - Monday...

This was not a bad day for me, but I am not too sure about Jody.  He had dental surgery this morning; two back molars removed and a bone graft done in preparation of inserting two dental implants.  Just the thought of making an appointment at the dentist sends me into a state far-far-away from Texas, so I cannot even consider all the stuff Jody had done this morning.  AND it only took an hour, and he is back home acting like nothing happened. Whatever...

I did make it into the office for a few minutes of power real estate while Jody was at the dentist, and then once we got home I was doing a lot of off-site stuff.  Tomorrow I expect I will be leaving the house VERY EARLY to get into the office and get some stuff done before my meetings start; 10 o'clock, 11 o'clock and 3 o'clock.  Gonna be pretty busy.

I am very happy that I chose the Passion Vines for the arbor closest to the garage.  They are very lovely flowers and they have bloomed quite a bit since we have had them.  Wonderful to look at, and I hope that by the time they are nicely established (next year or the year after) they should be just tremendous.  That is not to take anything away from the Morning Glories on the opposite trellises, just different. 

This just in:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

According to the bible, the chicken came first: "And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. And God said, 'Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.'" Genesis 1:10-20.

I think I am going to do several days (or weeks) of chicken and egg trivia.  We shall see who gets tired and/or bored first, you or me.
 
Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRIVIA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment