Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2013 - Day 177/188 - Wednesday...

Useless trivia of the day:  Assuming you wear a different pair of socks each day, after 50 years you put on 36,500 socks.


I have recently become all about socks.  I
think it is because recently (in the last several years) I have become a bit of a conformist.  After I got fired from my last corporate job (that was in 1988, let's see a show of hands of those that were not even born yet) I decided I was tired of wearing suits and decided it was time to be less formal.  To make a long story less boring, I wore shorts and t-shirts every day for about the next 17 or 18 years, I am not sure how long.  Since then, as I decided I wanted to make a change in my life (and wanted to make the lives of others better if I could) I have slowly but surely begun to dress in a more (business) main-stream style.  I have always been kind of a clothes horse (I have stories) and I like shopping, so those two things were both kind of made for me.  BUT, I have lately become kind of a sock rebel.  Definitely socks are my own way of not giving in completely.  AND there are so many neat kinds of socks available right now, you would never know there was a depression on!

Good meetings today, good chances to get some good work done, and there is always tomorrow.  The next two days are really going to be busy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment