Friday, June 7, 2013

2013 - Day 158/207 - Friday!!!

Yes indeedy boys and girls it is FRIDAY, and I am ready to play.  No really, I am going out tonight to the big city to have a big time!  A bunch of us are heading to the Elephant Room on Congress to enjoy the sweet sounds of the Pamela Hart Quintet (or maybe a trio tonight).  That is the chosen group for entertainment at the Installation Event in December.  We are all just going to go out and have a listen.  Guaranteed good times!  Oh, and if you want to, click on the link and make sure your volume is turned up!

I started my day at the Board of REALTORS® and had a great time.  Maybe too much coffee, but a great time.  I made it to the office by about 10:30 and spent some time performing power real estate, and then Chris and I went and messed around for a while.  One of the stops was at the Comic Book Store, where I have never been before, and was somewhat disappointed that I did not feel like either Sheldon OR Leonard, but it was fun.  There is another shop next to the Comic Book Store (no idea what the name is) but they have some really cool stuff that would make PERFECT gifts if you need something for me at a later time.  I'm just sayin'.  ANYWAY, this is a photo of me and the Hulk at the Comic Book Store, getting ready for the sneak-preview of the Superman Movie next Thursday.

My intention was to come home early from the office, so I could take a disco-nap before going back into the city tonight.  I made it home by about 4 o'clock, and did catch a quick snooze while I was sitting in the big blue chair watching Jeopardy.  Otherwise, pretty much a normal state of events.

Tomorrow will see us doing a few chores around the house, and Sunday will be a serious chore day.  Kind of looking forward to it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HULKINESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment