Friday, June 21, 2013

2013 - Day 172/193 - Friday...

Useless trivia for a Friday:  American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class.

And that was only the beginning...

It took me (and assorted other folks, about ten altogether at last count) to get a transaction closed, but it closed and FUNDED but really most importantly my clients got the keys to their new (to them) vacation home.  I had a final walk through with them early this morning, and then made it to the closing at 12:30.  The deal finally funded (and the all important keys released to the Buyer's) at 4:58.  But, it is done, now on to the next.  This is a lovely view of the Blanco River not far from the new home, and there is a beautiful view of the river from their back deck and stone steps down to the river.  Wonderful.  And the thermals coming up from the river bottom provides a lovely breeze for them on the back deck.  I expect they will spend many happy times there.

That pretty much took up the whole day, but I did have some time to sit in the office and get a bit of other real estate done.  I also had a couple chances to go shopping, just wait til you see the new socks.  Pretty pretty if I do say so myself.  Chris went with me to do the walk through this morning, and he informed me about the 70's on 7 on Sirius/XM.  I listened to that in the car on the way home, and it makes me happy.  I think we had much better music back then than the music today, and yes I guess I am turning into my mother.  RATZ.

I am looking forward to some extra sleep tonight, so I think I will go and get a head start on that.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:  I almost forgot to mention that there was a package waiting for me when I got home...Thanks Jon for the JB's!  YUMMY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment