Monday, June 24, 2013

2013 - Day 175/190 - Monday...

Useless trivia about Nikola Tesla:  Honoring his work in the summer of 2003 started a Silicon Valley automobile company by the name of Tesla Motors, Inc. focused on the production of high performance, consumer-oriented electric vehicles.

Among other things, I went by the Stein Mart on Anderson Lane before I got my hair cut.  I parked next to a Tesla 85 ($72k to $85K+ depending).  The engine was running when I went inside the store (I assumed the air conditioner was cranking) and the engine was running when I came out.  The whole time, the car was empty.  No real need to turn it off and cause the owner any inconvenience, since it is ALL ELECTRIC.  I have Tesla envy.  I want to sit in the corner and pout.  I tried to wait around for a few minutes to see if anyone came and got in the car, I was going to ask them if I could sit in it.  When I left the appointment with my cosmetologist, the car was gone.  Boo-Hoo.  It is a beautiful car, and very well crafted.  Consumer Reports gave it the highest grade of any car they had EVER reviewed.  This is a photo of it, and you can see my car parked next to it.

Otherwise, it was a nice day, busy work in the office, a couple appointments then my hair cut.  Tomorrow I have a 10 o'clock telephone conference call, and then a couple appointments in the afternoon.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TESLA ENVY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment