Monday, June 17, 2013

2013 - Day 168/197 - Monday...

WARNING!  PORTIONS OF TODAY'S JOURNAL POST ARE TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE, AND NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES.  HIT CLOSE ON YOUR BROWSER BUTTON WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME.  TURN BACK.  SAVE YOURSELF.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

The Wikipedia definition of anal retention is as follows:

Anal retention is holding on to a monster poo when you can't get to the toilet.

Father George's poor anal retention cost him all credibility during the sermon, when he sneezed and defecated himself with a revolting spray.

Sometimes I even make myself just laugh and laugh and laugh...  And now for something completely different...

So today was not too bad for a Monday.  We welcomed a new staff Property Manager at the office, so life is good in that arena.  Congratulations to Shane on his new job and we all wish him the best in the future for him and his family.

Lots of details to attend to, lots of meetings to attend to, lots of explaining (or trying to) why I am the way I am.  As I noted in an earlier FaceBook Status post, I prefer to consider myself focused instead of the AR words.  And I pay attention to details.

You never know what will show up here, do you?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment