Sunday, June 30, 2013

2013 - Day 181/184 - Sunday...

Useless trivia for the day:  True or false.  Clouds have different shades to them because each one is composed of different kinds of gases.  FALSE!

I slept through the whole thunder/lightning/rain thing overnight.  I am not really unhappy about that though, sleeping (for me) is something I do not feel like I get enough of.  The rain clouds were still all around when I got out of bed this morning, though, so I did get to see some of the aftermath. 

After I made Jody and me a pile of eggs, I fed cattle (before it got too hot) cleaned the chicken coop and did a couple miscellaneous things around the house.  Then I took a nap.

Then I did another couple miscellaneous things and took another nap.

That pattern continued on through the day, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I am ready for the new week.  Since this month only contained 30 days, I have moved the calendar on my watch up already too.  I am ready!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN AND READY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment