Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 - Day 180/185 - Saturday...

Useless trivia for the day:  55 percent of drivers say they forget this simple thing on a regular basis. What is it?  See if you can figure out the secret code...  !slangiS nruT

Yep, it seems that my car comes equipped with Old Person Driving Indicators, but I do not think they warn anyone of the obvious except for the Old Person Driving.  But it is nice to know there is an device to alert you that you should turn off the turn signal and not be ridiculed (again) by a 20-something that is passing you on the shoulder.  And how do they know you are NOT going to turn somewhere during the trip?  It could happen.

Slept in a little later than usual today.  Jody and I shared a pile of eggs for breakfast, and then we drove into Bartlett to buy cattle feed and miscellaneous goods from the mercantile. 

Later in the afternoon (after I slept on the couch for a while) we went into Georgetown and when we got back I slept in the big blue chair for a while longer.  Nice day.

It was 108 degrees here today, if it is that hot tomorrow, I may just sleep some more.  It is supposed to cool down to the mid-90's, which will make it a little bit better.  Everyone on the news is talking that we were experiencing low humidity, so it was not so bad.  WHAT?  It was 108 degrees, I don't care if it was negative humidity, it was still 108 freaking degrees outside, and I don't care who you are, that is HOT.

Thank you for indulging me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment