Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Daty 203/163, 2020 - Tuesday

Really, it is only Tuesday? Already it seems like, at the very least, it should be next Tuesday already. One good thing is, I have air conditioning again. That is three service calls in a two or three month period. Hopefully, this should be the end of it for a while. A good note, I asked the vendor if he would take a look at the ductwork (we have mice, we live on a farm), and he said everything is in good shape. Good news. I had a zoom call this morning at 9 o'clock, and it was cancelled until tomorrow at 10:30. Then I had a really GOOD zoom call starting at 10 and that went until noon. Then it was in to the office to do some power real estate, a 4 o'clock appointment, and then home, by way of Discount Tire and HEB. I have been plagued with an on-again-off-again low pressure light for my rear drivers side tire. Eventually, I expect I will need to cave in and see if they can find a nail or something in it, but I just have not had the luxury of time to concentrate on that quite yet. HEB was pretty good, only spent $57, but I did cave in and bought MORE bananas. I hope to get these eaten (there are only four of them) before they go bad. We shall see. Once I got home, it was time to feed the girls and myself. I had celery, hummus and grapes for dinner. I fantasize about dinner most every hour of the day, and then I have celery, hummus and grapes. What in the hell is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment