Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 189/177, 2020 - Tuesday

It was a pretty busy day for staying close to the house. I did wander off to the grocery store in Jarrell, and I paid $79 for a half-gallon of chocolate milk. Let me rephrase that: I went to the store for a half-gallon of chocolate milk, and ended up spending $79 for pretty much nothing. But, I did get the chocolate milk! I spent some time trying to get stuff in the house straightened out. My goal was to get the office in some kind of order (again), and I did get that accomplished. I also cleaned the dining room table off, but there is still some work to do in that room with some miscellaneous tables. So, I will put the day down as a win. I had not started Jody's truck in a while, and I decided I would take it in to Jarrell for grocery shopping. Battery was dead. I bought this phone charger at Costco about nine months ago (maybe longer) and the advertising boasted that you could also use to to charge a variety of things, AND you could start a car with a dead battery, using the enclosed battery cable (included in the handy traveling case). When I got home from the grocery, I tried it out, and it actually did a great job of jump starting the truck. As long as I was at it, I took the girls for a ride. I don't know if they still sell these phone chargers at Costco, but they work! Last thing, the AC on one side of the house is out, so I will have more vendors in the house tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment