Thursday, July 2, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 184/182, 2020 - Thursday

Every day, I feel a little bit older than the day before. Even though my dad died very young (he was 39 and I was 16), he worked hard and was tired at the end of the day. I tend to fall asleep in the chair watching the news, just like he did. I am not sure, but I think I went in to the office every day this week. And every morning, on my way in, I decided that I wanted to stop at a couple places on the way home. And every day, on the way home, I passed right by those places because I just did not feel like stopping. So, I have decided that, early tomorrow morning, I will go to Home Depot, HEB and Tractor Supply. Maybe that will be the way I get it done. I really need dog food, meal worms (for the chickens), and some more garden hoses. So, tomorrow morning will be the charm. I know that tomorrow is the day to observe the Fourth of July, but what about the Fourth of July. Do we get mail service tomorrow? If not, do we get mail service on Saturday, the Fourth of July? I am not sure. The State of Texas is now under mandatory face covering (masks) because of the Covids. Any county with 20 or more Covid cases is under the mandatory face mask ruling. That's gonna piss a lot of people off, but I think it is just about the least we can do to get through this. I made it in to the office, did a bit of power real estate, and then made one (just one) stop on my way home. It was a 'have to' kind of stop, and no, it is none of your business. The sage all up and down the Interstate is blooming, which supposedly means we will be getting some rain, but the sage at the end of the driveway is not blooming, which is just one more confusing message. I got nothing if not confusing messages. And who doesn't like flamingos?

No comments:

Post a Comment