Monday, July 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 188/178, 2020 - Monday

Honestly, I am not too concerned about this at all, but you will need to stay tuned for the next three or four days. A week ago today, June 29th, I was really excited that there were two guys here to finish installing the moldings and finish painting so I could start getting the furniture moved back in to the house. Today, I found out that one of the guys tested positive for the Covid on Thursday. So far, there is a possibility that I was exposed to it (I guess being in the same house with him counts as being exposed), but I am not showing any symptoms. The new CDC guidelines say that you should start showing symptoms within 10 days, as opposed to the previous guidelines that said 14 days. SO...I am even days in to the possibility that I was exposed. I stayed home from the office while a whole other group of people moved furniture and stuff back in to the house. I will stay home from the office for the next two days, just as a precaution. I have been good about masking and sanitizing, so, again, I am not too worried. But, stay tuned. I am smelling and tasting stuff, my most recent temperature reading was 97.2, and I do not feel bad, considering my advanced age. On a positive note, the sage is really blooming nicely, and it would be realy great if we could get some rain here!

No comments:

Post a Comment