Sunday, July 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 201/165, 2020 - Sunday

It is thundering outside, and the clouds are getting darker, but I do not think there will be any rain out of this. I had a telephone alert that there was 'heavy rain near JBAcres,' but I would not put any money on it. False alarm if you ask me. I worked and glistened my ass off today! I emptied thirty six boxes, got one of the containers emptied (I e-mailed the guy to come and take it away), there are four cans of trash out on the road, and the chickens have a clean coop. The only thing that is still lingering on my list of chores is to cut the dead blooms off the geraniums. There is still tomorrow, so maybe I will and maybe I won't. I even emptied books that were stacked in the shower of the hall bath, and put them on the bookshelves in Jody's study. They are in no particular order, and that will wait until another day. Overall, there was some good progress made, and I am satisfied with the day. Kay from our office came out with her daughter and grand-daughter, and they took away some things that they liked. Overall, it was a good day. I hope I sleep tonight, I am achy all over, particularly my feet. I think that is pretty much what old people talk about; I have an ache here, and an ache there...do you want to see my scar?

No comments:

Post a Comment