Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 190/176, 2020 - Wednesday

I don't know for sure, but I don't think this is the same gecko that is on the insurance commercials, but it could be; first, I have not seen one of those commercials lately, and B., I think I heard something say 'hold my beer' the other night, and it sounded like something with a British accent. Another possibility is that I was just dreaming the whole thing. Whatever. For sure, this fried gecko (tastes like chicken), was discovered on the circuit panel of one of our air conditioning units this afternoon. Not the one that failed yesterday, the other one, the one that was serviced a couple months ago. At least the whole panel did not get fried along with the gecko. I took the big plunge yesterday, and cancelled my home delivery of the Austin American-Statesman. This morning, the paper was delivered at about 9:15, and it seems that, even though the subscription was cancelled, they can't even get that part of it right. I am still working on all the little gimmicks of the E-Edition of the newspaper, but I expect I will get the hang of it in another week or two. I cleaned out bathroom drawers and cabinets this morning, and some of the chest-on-chest drawers in the bedroom. It is an ongoing process. I will make a trip to Goodwill in the morning, and then go through more drawers and boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment