Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 196/170, 2020 - Tuesday

Every time I see this guy, I am surprised he hasn't curled up and died somewhere. he is not in good shape at all. I am not sure if his right rear leg is broken, but it does not function very well at all. When I took this picture, he had been asleep with his head in the water bowl. With all the other ailments he is experiencing, I do not think the heat is helping his condition at all. In other news, I tend to have 'Karen' moments when faced with doing my own checkouts, whether it is Home Depot, HEB or CVS. Today, I had to go to CVS, and there WAS NOT A SINGLE CASHIER in the place. The only alternative was to do the self checkout, and I am of the opinion that, if it is not convenient for me, and since I am suddenly acting as your employee, then I feel I should receive the employee discount. No room there for negotiations. Whatever. I have not seen any of the run-off election returns, but I did hear that 37,000 people in Austin voted. Out of a population approaching 1 million. I guess it is just not that very important to too many peeps. Don't complain to me if you don't vote, and if you DID vote, don't complain to me anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment