Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 204/162, 2020 - Wednesday

Don't believe everything you hear, and only half of what you see. Was that Mark Twain? I would like to believe half of what I just saw on the news, that we could get a couple inches or more of rain in the next seven days. Thanks goodness for disturbances in the Gulf, but we have to add the caveat that, we don't want anyone to be hurt and no property damage, but a couple of three inch rains will be very welcome, thank you very much. Nothing is really supposed to get started until Saturday or Sunday, but that could be a really big help. I need to go through some more boxes in the container over the weekend, and weed out stuff that is coming in versus what is staying out. I am hoping that more will stay out than comes in. Today was a really bizzy day, not bizzy good, not bizzy bad, just bizzy. Constant. I am planning NOT to go in to the office tomorrow, but I probably will go in on Friday, since I have an appointment to get my hair cut. When I get my hair cut in the afternoons, it affords a visit to Firebowl in the same center, and I pick up lemon chicken to go. That is usually good for at least two dinners, girl dogs included. I am thinking about making room in my schedule tomorrow to stop at Round Rock Donuts, which is (for me) a one visit every five or six year thing. I do not really think those donuts are healthy for you, but they sure are good. Everything in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment