Sunday, July 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 208/158, 2020 - Sunday

Just in case there is any question, please let me be clear: He. Is. Too. Old. For. This. Crap. Is that clear? I emptied and broke down about 15 more boxes from the container today. I made two trips to Goodwill. There is another load for Goodwill in the back of Jody's truck. I could have done it, and done all the other things I needed to get done, but I just did not feel like it. There is nothing left in the remaining container except thirty boxes of books and LP albums...all things that I am giving to the Bastrop Public Library so they can sell them to raise funds for their operation. It will be a tremendous relief to get that last storage container pulled out. The garage is somewhat organized, and I could get most (not all) of Jody's truck in, but that is really not practical. I will work on getting the rest of the stuff in the garage cleared and put away in the next week or two, but for now, I am satisfied with the progress. The printer I have been using here at the house put a series of blue lines on everything I scanned or copied, so I brought the printer from the condo to trade out, but of course I could not get it to work. An hour of tech support, and not it is working and I am happy as a clam. All the trash is up at the road, all is well, but I still have to water the pots in the front. then I will call it a day. The plumeria is beginning to bloom, I really like them, and the fragrance reminds me of buttered popcorn. Or lobster.

No comments:

Post a Comment