Saturday, July 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 193/173, 2020 - Saturday

It was 103 degrees in Austin today, and the forecast is for 106 tomorrow. My goal was to empty 10 boxes from the containers today. I think I emptied between 15 and 20, I emptied two wardrobe boxes, I have one wardrobe box with clothes that I am keeping, and I have another wardrobe box to empty. I took one load of stuff to Goodwill, and I have Jody's truck half filled with stuff to take tomorrow. Tomorrow I will empty the other wardrobe box (I haven't opened it yet), and some more boxes, bring in the clothes that I am going to keep, and take another load to Goodwill. Then I want to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond. Then I am going to do a couple loads of laundry, do my regular weekend chores around the house, and that should be about it for the day. I have uncovered lots of note from Joel to me, and from me to Joel. I have no idea where all these things have been hidden away, but they date back to 1994...at least that is the earliest one I have found so far. I have also managed to discard two trash cans full of stuff, so far. It is kind of like an archeological excavation of stuff, stuff that I remember, but have not seen for a long time. Kind of interesting... And suddenly I am having a hankering for a Dairy Queen Drumstick Blizzard! Have you seen the commercials? They have been playing non-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment