Saturday, July 18, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 200/166, 2020 - Saturday

This is day 200 people. Just letting you know. I got most everything on my list checked off today, and a few more things, too. I did not do anything with the storage containers today, but there is always tomorrow. Kerry and Ellyn are (maybe) coming by tomorrow to see if Ellyn would like any of the furniture. One of the goals tomorrow is to try and condense everything into one container, and then I can call and have the empty one removed. I think that would be a real treat for my psyche. That would kind of mean that I am halfway through with getting everything out of the containers, and that will be a HUGE accomplishment. I have lots of books and albums that I am donating to the Buda Public Library, where they can sell them and put the proceeds towards their library fund. I got the trees watered this afternoon, and all the potted plants have been watered. It did not make it to 100 degrees today, but I am not sure what the high temperature was. I have seen a lick of news today, and I do not feel at all deprived! The big machinery is gone from the end of the driveway, and so is most of the corn that was all around here yesterday. Corn out here is 'seed' corn, 'sweet' corn is not a crop, just a few rows of 'sweet' corn in folks gardens. 'Seed' corn is what they grow out here, there is some cotton coming up, and there will be wheat in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment