Friday, July 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 185/181, 2020 - Friday

I got a few things checked off my list today. I DID go to Home Depot. I DID go to HEB. I DID go to Tractor Supply. I DID go to the condo and bring back a few things. I still have eight things on my list to accomplish in the next few days, and I either will or I won't get them all done. I am pretty sure I can get most of it taken care of. Voting is one of the things on my list. The polls were closed today and tomorrow, but I plan to get that done on Sunday. They are supposed to come on Monday to start moving furniture back in to the house, so I would like to get the garage cleaned out before they start. In order to get the garage cleaned out, I need to clean the cabinets that are still empty in the living room, that will give me some work space in the garage. I think it will all work out, I have a plan. There was a male Karen in HEB this morning, and he tried to give me some crap. I explained to him that he had not seen any crap yet, and he shut up. I was just standing there, minding my own business, trying to be polite to other people, and he insisted that I move up in the line. I understand that I am crazy, but there are ten other kinds of crazy all around us, so everybody just need to be on their best behavior. This is Texas, lots of the crazies are carrying guns! On my way home from the condo, I got a refresher course in traffic jams. It was really just a pretend traffic jam, but I actually did come to a full stop a couple times. Mainly it was just the Interstate Creep effect. And, there was no real reason for the creep. No wreck, nothing. That always baffles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment