Sunday, July 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 194/172, 2020 - Sunday

This picture pretty much represents
my weekend. Emptying boxes, going to Goodwill, placing this and that back in the house. Gathering art work to try and decide where to put it. Doing laundry, AND folding it and hanging stuff up. I also went to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I was probably their best customer of the day. I did get the chicken coop cleaned out too, and it is so hot that I expect the egg production will slow down pretty soon. It was 105 degrees today with a similar humidity percentage. At 9 o'clock, it was still 99 degrees. It was just very VEry, VERY hot today and it was stifling. Honestly, it was like a sauna. I also made a stop at home depot, and got a few things that I could not find at BB&B. One load of clothes just finished drying, and I think I will get the jeans out of the dryer and leave the rest in there til I feel more like folding clothes. I think I am done for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment