Friday, July 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 199/167, 2020 - Friday

I can't cook. I can  heat stuff up (and sometimes I don't even do that). There is no sense in thinking otherwise. Jody was the cook, I was the dishwasher, which gave him the right to use every pan in the kitchen to boil an egg. I'm a good pot washer. Eggs I can do. It was what was for dinner tonight, and the girls understand that when they get fed, I thin feed myself, and they get some of what I am having, which is sometimes the only reason I even bother to heat stuff up. I could do perfectly well on three or four lemon Oreos, and some skim milk. I'm working on a life balance, did you get that part? I had four appointments today, and I then stopped in to the office. I expect I am working myself up to going in to the office about three days a week, and we will see how that works out. My weekend will be spent trying to make some progress with the containers in the driveway, and getting a few more things put back in the house. It will all be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment