Thursday, July 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 198/168, 2020 - Thursday

This is going to sound really queer, considering the times in which we are living, but I feel that I have made progress towards achieving goals, quotas, finishing up stuff that I never really wanted to start, and just plain old bringing several things to their pre-ordained conclusions. And I have achieved a calm today, that I think I have been lacking for a while. I feel at peace, that I am not being pressured to perform, and that I can for the first time in a long time, just sit back at enjoy the place at which I find myself. It is all (probably) just a fig newton of my imagination, but I am not going to argue with it, and I am going to enjoy it, at least tomorrow, when I fully expect I will give myself an unachievable task to get finished by an arbitrary deadline. So be it. I only left the house today to take care of one errand, and that was for a total of less than five miles. Tomorrow, I have three appointments and one zoom, and then I will be back home for the weekend, and back inside the storage containers, doing my best to get them emptied out. I have told the company to get them out of here on August 5th so I don't have to pay another months storage fee, so that is a pretty good indication that I will get it all taken care of before then. I may even try to get one out of here before that arbitrary date, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment