Thursday, July 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 205/161, 2020 - Thursday

TGIT. Which means there is only one day left of this week. I don't know why, but this has seemed like the LONGEST week ever for me. I know it wasn't really, but it just seemed to go on-and-on-and-on. I need to rethink my three week rotation at the hair cutter. I have been on a three week rotation for a couple years (except during the lock-down), but I think I may need to shorten that up some. I am letting my hair grow out, and it looks AWFUL after a couple weeks. I may need to go on a two week rotation. Longer hair is really kind of high maintenance, but I am going to go with it for a while, anyway. Still hoping for some rain this weekend, and I expect it will all happen when I am trying my best to clear out the OTHER storage container. I am ready for them all to be gone. Okay, are you sitting f=down? I am thinking about signing up for a cruise to depart Galveston in January. It will probably be the most sanitary and hygienic cruise EVER! What are your thoughts? And you know it has to be a slow day when I use a picture of myself for my journal post...

No comments:

Post a Comment