Monday, July 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 195/171, 2020 - Monday

So...this whole Covid-19 thing, for me, started about 10.8 pounds ago. In my estimation, since this physical (social) distancing thing has started (or at least become more evident), I have gained almost 11 pounds. Not bad for someone with two or three gallons of Blue Bell in the assorted freezers. I went through a chocolate milk phase, too. I think the coke float thing has just about run its' course, too. I'm not stupid...I am NOT going to get rid of the sweet junk food stuff I still have, but today, at the grocery, I did not buy any Blue Bell or Chocolate milk. Gonna go through what I have and then see what new thing I can binge on. I went through a celery and hummus phase for a while (and that is sounding pretty attractive again), and I went through a long phase of sugar free popsicles (they are really good). I have never been one to do things in moderation, I do things in phases. So, I am not sure what my next phase(s) will be, but they are always kind of interesting. I am also in kind of a string-cheese phase right now, too. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment