Friday, July 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 206/160, 2020 - Friday

I am really not sure why I am so excited about it being Friday, except for the fact that I have been waiting for it all week. I may take a rest tomorrow and concentrate on going through the remaining boxes that are in the container on Sunday. I do need to make a trip to Home Depot and Tractor Supply, and take at least a couple naps tomorrow. But I think I have plenty of time to get everything done. Unfortunately, it seems that Hurricane Hannah (a category one) is going to be too far south of us (targeting Corpus Christi) to bring us any real possibilities of rain. I still have my fingers crossed that we will get a little bit...anything will help. I think I am on the downhill part of getting things back together in the house. The couch I ordered is supposed to be delivered on or around August 10th, it was a ten to twelve week delivery. After all that time, I hope I actually like it when it arrives. I may need to get a couple chairs after that, but then the only thing really left will be to get everything straightened up and dusted. The housekeeper is supposed to come out tomorrow and pick up her supplies and return the key to the house. I offered to bring her stuff to her in Austin, but she said she has too many keys to tell which one is ours, not sure that is a valid excuse or if she is up to something. I am not even sure if she will show up tomorrow on not. Time will tell. The clo
uds this afternoon looked kind of promising, so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment