Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 183/183, 2020 - Wednesday

Today is officially the halfway mark of the year. I am hoping we can all make it to the end, and start all over. Not a bad day today, but there was a lot of stuff crammed in to it. I only had one zoom meeting, and I was in the office for a while this morning. The weather was not terribly extreme today, as a matter of fact, we reached our average high temperature today, just 94 degrees. On the way home this afternoon, there was a miniature traffic jam on the expressway, causing only minimal delays. I did notice, as I was leaving the office, that traffic congestion is getting heavier around the office, so I think that is an indication that more people are getting out, more people are going places, more people are (fill in the blank). I have an appointment to get my hair cut in the morning, and then I have a zoom meeting at 10. I have not stopped at Tractor Supply or Home Depot yet, but that is on my list of accomplishments. I plan on having a relatively calm and quiet weekend, and hope to make a real dent in some tasks that no one will even know that I have accomplished. But I will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment